Cambridge Judge Business School is delighted to be hosting the next Boot Camp for Pitch@Palace 10.0 which has a broad Technology theme. Pitch@Palace was founded by our patron, HRH The Duke of York KG, in 2014. It provides a platform for entrepreneurs that supports the amplification and acceleration of their activities. The Boot Camp is an excellent opportunity for tech entrepreneurs and founders to hear from industry experts, make connections with key influencers and receive mentoring.
Applications are now open. Please visit the website to find out more and apply >
There are 42 places available on the Boot Camp. Applications would be welcome from entrepreneurs working in the following areas:
- Biotech and Medical Technology
- Consumer Technology and Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Data Management and Analytics
- Educational Technology
- Energy, Environmental and Renewables Technologies
- Fitness Tech
- Health and Wellbeing Tech
- Industrial Technology
- Materials, Substances and Byproducts
- Media, Communications and Entertainment Technology
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities
The closing date for applications for Pitch@Palace Boot Camp is **Monday 10 September 2018.**Please note that you can apply for Pitch@Palace On Tour events and Pitch@Palace Boot Camp using the same form.
After the Boot Camp, around 12 - 15 businesses will be selected to pitch to potential investors and supporters at Pitch@Palace 10.0 finale held at St. James’s Palace on 8 November 2018. All Boot Camp participants will be able to attend.
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Entrepreneurship Centre team