All details below are from the Accelerate@Babraham website >>
The aim of Accelerate@Babraham is to support the development of science concepts and the creation of new companies by providing access to equipped communal laboratories on short-term agreements, as well as guidance from mentors and introductions to investors. The concept complements the Babraham Research Campus’ ongoing support of the Cambridge life science cluster through the provision of access to the campus community and infrastructure without the need to be an established occupier on site.
The Accelerate@Babraham Start-ups Competition is now open! To find out more and to apply click here.
Through Accelerate@Babraham you will have access to:
- Communal and equipped laboratory space: CAT I and II capabilities, tissue culture and access to core communal equipment.
- Flexible workspace to provide a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Small offices for hot desking.
- Access to our community hub which includes office, meeting space and social spaces.
- A dynamic community of like-minded people, where ideas and expertise mix freely on our existing campus, which is home to over 60 organisations.
- A prestigious business address and base to help your business expand.
- Opportunities to support and accelerate your growth through specialist business support and introductions, including networking events, seminars, training and workshops.
- Access to mentoring and individual support from our strategic partners and other organisations already based at the Babraham Research Campus.
ACCELERATE@BABRAHAM STRATEGIC PARTNERS
Accelerate@Babraham is supported by a number of strategic partners. Current partners are AstraZeneca, MedImmune, One Nucleus and RxCelerate. Our partners endorse and support the concept by providing hands-on support to Accelerate@Babraham occupiers through a programme of mentoring and entrepreneurial guidance, as well as being actively involved in the ongoing strategic development of Accelerate@Babraham.